List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KFormula bug asignation
From:       Alfredo Beaumont <alfredo.beaumont () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-08 15:30:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Good afternoon,

Last Sunday all kformula bugs but two were changed, removing its asignee
(mostly me) and adding new asignee (Thomas Zander), without previous notice.
KFormula is not part of Group A[1], so please revert these changes.

Please CC me in this thread since I'm not suscribed to koffice-devel anymore.

Cheers

[1] http://lists.kde.org/?l=koffice-devel&m=128905714817592&w=2
--
Alfredo Beaumont Sainz