List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    MULTIPLE.OPERATIONS
From:       "Frank Weng \(a.k.a. Franklin\)" <franklin () goodhorse ! idv ! tw>
Date:       2010-12-16 1:57:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi list,

It's been a very long time since I asked this question last time.  I didn't
get answers that time, and now I'm reviewing our translations so I'd like to
ask again.

In kspread.po,

"MULTIPLE.OPERATIONS executes the formula expression pointed to by
FormulaCell and all formula expressions it depends on while replacing all
references to RowCell with references to RowReplacement respectively all
references to ColumnCell with references to ColumnReplacement."

I really can't understand this 35-word sentence.  Could anyone please use a
simpler way to explain this operation?

Thanks,
Franklin