List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: RGB to CMYK using Krita
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2010-12-05 14:25:56

On Sunday 05 December 2010, John Culleton wrote:
> If I prepare a png or jpg file in Gimp, save it, import it into Krita,
> can I then save it in CMYK color model? If so what are the details?

Yes, sure. You just open it, then select image/Convert Image type. In the dialog you \
select CMYK and the bit depth you want as well as the profile, and press OK. Then you \
can save it in any file format that supports cmyk, like tiff or jpg. PNG doesn't \
                support CMYK.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org