List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Reports: problem with pageTotal()
From:       Adam Pigg <piggz1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-03 6:32:27

Unfortunately, i didnt have a lot of time last night to look at it.

On first glance, it seems the new code may be much slower when there
are lots of pages/objects, as it loops over every object in every page
looking for ones that require post-processing.  The old (commented)
code  created a list of objects requiring post-processing, as this is
likely to be ~no-pages.

Could you try for something like this before the freeze, or i can have
a go this evening.  If not, it could go into trunk like this, as its
probably better working than not, and can be sped up later.

Cheers

Adam