Hello, I have now setup a continuous build and test server on a KO Gmbh server, results are available in http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=KOffice . It is supposed to test with as much as possible dependencies, so if you add a dependency (and it is available in Ubuntu 10.04) tell me so that we can extend the testing to that dependency. Future revision of the setup might involve using buildbot, but in any case I would like to keep cdash around as it allows to submit individual test results. As you can see in http://my.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=117678 we are almost set for a release :) I need to investigate the two krita failures and then we are good to go (modulo two RB bugs). -- Cyrille Berger Skott _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel