List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Quality control update for 2.3 release
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-11-17 15:34:23

On Monday 15. November 2010 14.56.02 Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> 243923  zander kde org                  Formatting is not preserved during
> copy- paste operations

This bug seems to be in loadBody() which, if I understand it correctly thus
lost support for loading in an already existing paragraph since a previous
release.

I'm just the default assignee, anyone that has hacked on loadOdf is invited to
take a look and propose a fix. As I'm enormously busy with real-life stuff I'd be
happy if someone could fix this before I get to it.

Thanks.
--
Thomas Zander