On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Thomas Zander wrote: > On Wednesday 10. November 2010 09.53.32 Boudewijn Rempt wrote: >> On Wednesday 10 November 2010, Inge Wallin wrote: >> > This is not for us to decide. We have forked, we should not destroy >> > what's left. Let the people who will continue working on the old branch >> > do what they like. >> > >> > A case could perhaps be made for applications like Krita where the >> > maintainer and the developer group has decided to move rather than fork, >> > but let's not touch the other apps. >> >> We are not forking, we are _splitting_. KOffice splits in two groups, and >> either side is free to _fork_ the applications that remain on the other >> side. But initially, Group A will just be KWord, Group B will be the rest, >> plus a fork of KWord. > > This is not the case; I think I stated this some time ago but It can be > restated. > both Kexi and Krita are too big to be without maintainer and thus they can be > removed. The f-office app is not too interesting outside of N900 users and can be > removed too. > > Anything else. This includes the plugins, the libraries, the filters and last, > the applications, should not be removed from svn. > > If anyone has any issue with this please put your issues on the table and we > can work out how to proceed. > > Thanks People have already given a reason to remove them: to avoid confusion. This seems like a valid reason to me, and I haven't seen anyone provide a good reason not to remove them. If you have a good reason to keep them, it would probably be helpful to provide it. -Todd _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel