List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice Split, before or after 2.3 ?
From:       Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-11-10 8:20:07

On Friday 05 November 2010, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have opened a poll to decide whether the split should happen before or
> after 2.3: http://www.snappoll.com/poll/347646.php
So the decision has been taken, "split after 2.3", so lets work all together
to finish that release ! We are not so far from it !

Here is my proposed schedule:

November, 12rd/16th -> Beta 4
December, 3rd/8th   -> RC1
December, 3rd       -> branching
    	branches/koffice/2.3/koffice <- official source for the 2.3 release and
		maintenance (will stay in svn)
	branches/work/koffice-essen <- becomes the official Group B main
		development branch, will switch to git ASAP (this require the
		agreement of the concerned maintainers)
	in trunk/koffice the application of Group B are removed, Group A has the
		opportunity to do its move at the same time
December, 17th/21th -> 2.3.0 final

--
Cyrille Berger Skott