List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: help koffice: fix a test and report it here
From:       Jos van den Oever <jos.van.den.oever () kogmbh ! com>
Date:       2010-11-08 8:58:02

On Monday, November 08, 2010 09:38:37 am Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Monday 08 November 2010, Jos van den Oever wrote:
> > On Saturday, November 06, 2010 13:56:48 pm Jos van den Oever wrote:
> > > The build server can be found here:
> > >   http://158.36.191.251:8080/
> > >
> > > Click on "Login as a Guest User" to log in.
> > >
> > > Once logged in you'll see two projects:
> > >   default: Tests failed 32, passed 1211
> > >   kofficetests: Tests failed: 237, passed 2789
> >
> > Today the status is:
> > koffice: Tests failed: 65, passed: 1733
>
> Weirdly enough, at one point on Sunday, the build server stopped testing
> just the TINY configuration but started testing the rest of KOffice as
> well. Maybe Thomas' commit to a CMakeLists.txt file started cmake again
> without the TINY variable set to true?

Correction on my part: I was not building with TINY. I am building like this:
 cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=ON  \
     -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${KOFFICEDIR} -DKDE4_TEST_OUTPUT=xml ../koffice

On Sunday I installed libexiv2-devel, which must have enabled more koffice
parts. I'll leave it like it is, more tests cannot hurt, unless they take a
long time to finish. Currently all unittests take less than a millisecond,
which is excellent.

Cheers,
Jos

--