List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Add Gaussian Blur to Shape Shadow
From:       Yue Liu <opuspace () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-01 10:38:09

Thanks Ariya, but the shadow blur process the shape itself, while the
KoShapeShadow is designed to draw the shadow directly.
After referenced the code in KoShapeManager::paintShape I correct all
the mistakes in my code, now only some tweaks to the arguments about
blur radius and buffer image size needed.

Here is a preview:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/hkaYDywuHUneQtP_TMEvsg?feat=directlink

I‘ll do more tweaks then it would be ready.