List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Add Gaussian Blur to Shape Shadow
From:       Yue Liu <opuspace () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-31 11:13:30

Now I'll only consider the displaying things. But I'm quite confused
to some QImage, QPainter, and coordination problems.

Here is my modified code to KoShapeShadow.cpp
http://pastebin.com/2ifFjXrB

I'm wondering how to create the QImage object correctly(What should be
the right size to the image?) and the code seems to have some
coordination problems. It would be appreciate if someone can help me
out :-)

By the way, the fastBlurAlpha is the function copied from
BlurEffect.cpp in Karbon.