List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: thoughts from community member on a split
From:       Andrij Zinchenko <andrez.the.slacker () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-27 22:22:43

OK, I understand many things. I may concede that there is a need for a
"clean break". But you can not any longer try to keep it secret from
community without seriously hurting it. Develop a message for the
community and show the clear way of keeping with it! If you need such
a message, I can help with that - I am PR guy anyway.