List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    What is "permute fixation"?
From:       Marek Laane <bald () smail ! ee>
Date:       2010-10-25 18:01:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I encountered in KSpread with something I couldn't exactly understand,
namely string trio "Permute fixation", "Permute reference fixation",
"Permute the fixation of the reference at the text cursor". I'm not sure
what is "reference fixation" and ever less sure what does mean here
"permute". Any help?

Marek Laane
Estonian translator