List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 2.3 Beta 3 ?
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2010-10-07 8:07:01

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:

>> On 7 October 2010 09:21, Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger@cberger.net> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There are still a lot of release blocker bugs in KOffice (see [1]), 15 of
>> them. Last time, I checked there were many failing unit tests (but now, both
>> test servers seem broken). So that I personnaly don't feel confident on
>> moving to the next release step, and tagging koffice 2.3 as a release
>> candidate in two weeks.
>
> OK but OTOH, IMHO it would be very convenient to unlock trunk ...

Well, if you have features you want to commit, there's always the essen branch,
which is specially meant for sharing feature work during a freeze.

I agree with Cyrille: we really need a third beta to fix the blockers and the
failing unittests. I don't want Krita to go into RC now, we're not there yet.

Boudewijn