List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KPresenter Contest
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2010-09-24 3:27:19

Hello,

the contest is over and the judges have already decided on the results.
However to publish the results I need a possibility to upload the entries we
received. I have done a html export of each entry and like to put that on the
website and link to those from wordpress. I haven't found a way to do this in
wordpress directly as it is not possible to put a full directory of a lot of
files. Any idea on how to upload the files to the server so that it can be
linked to them from inside wordpress?

Thorsten