List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/plugins/textshape
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-09-21 20:37:58

On Tuesday 21 September 2010, Thomas Zander wrote:
> I'm naturally in favour of disabling the vector shape in all koffice apps
> and not  just in KWord because of the reasons I stated before, but thats
> up to the other app maintainers, I guess.
I don't think that continuing on that line, while the developer of the vector
shape has indicated that the issue you have raised is going to be solved
within the next few weeks is very helpful for motivating contributions to the
project. In case, Inge do not deliver, it is obvious that disabling the vector
shape is the way to go.

--
Cyrille Berger