List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/plugins/textshape
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-09-21 18:41:36

On Thursday 16 September 2010, zander@kde.org wrote:
> I disagree; this should have been disabled for the beta already as it makes
> no  sense to get bugreports for a component you know is not working and
> unfinished.
The problem here is that with such thinking, we should not have released koffice
2.0, many of its application in 2.1 and probably 2.2 as well. We make beta
releases to get feedback.

As anyone else any thought on the subject ? For now, two persons are in favor
of deciding what is shipped or not before RC (with a list of issues that need
to be solved and should be written before that), one person think it should
have been done before beta.

--
Cyrille Berger