List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: flake/canvasController
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2010-09-19 10:55:07

On Friday 17 September 2010 16:10:59 Inge Wallin wrote:

> The patch by boud was a direct application of this: A need to use
> QGraphicsView as a base for the canvas controller was identified, a design
> and implementation was proposed that satisfied that need, it was
> discussed, Ok'ed and committed.
>
> It is true that not all of the feature is open source yet and therefore not
> visible.  In this case I am fairly certain that it will be, but that is a
> little beside the point. The point is that we are letting our package be
> used as a platform, and we have decided to not only allow that but
> actively encourage it.

I think it would be good to have a test app in svn as long as there is no
other usage of the code so that it is visible how the design works. It should
show how the design is used. With that everybody can have a look at the design
and no code needs to be made public which cannot be made public at the moment.

Thorsten