List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    chartshape breaks build
From:       "Adam C." <nospam () xibo ! at>
Date:       2010-09-17 23:41:41

hi,
unfortunately the latest commits to the chart shape broke building for me.
probably because it depends on kspread and i'm not building any of the
productivity apps.

the best thing in my opinion would be to make it possible to disable
certain plugins - like it is already done for the apps. i'm willing to do
that. i suppose, that it's not much work, but i would like to know, if
this is acceptable.

thanks,
adam