List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: When is a shape loaded?
From:       Yue Liu <opuspace () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-11 9:52:16

In the code of ShapeCollectionDocker.cpp, this is a block written in
the constructor:

if(! KGlobal::activeComponent().dirs()->resourceDirs("app_shape_collections").isEmpty())
{
        buildAddCollectionMenu();
}

buildAddCollectionMenu() wtill handle the odf collection building
stuff, but what is the if statement about? Seems like a .desktop file
registered which contains a dir information or so. As I see it no code
needs to be changed to enable odf collection, just register some kind
of file.