On Sunday 5. September 2010 15.50.20 Cyril Oblikov wrote: > Hi guys. It seems I found a bug. > > ClipboardProxyShape::~ClipboardProxyShape() *recursively* deletes all > children of shape which is in the clipboard and then deletes the > container. If container's destructor deletes some of children directly > it causes a crash. So copying something after you've already copied > KoTextOnShapeContainer will cause crash. > > I'm not sure what is the best way to resolve this situation. Deleting > all children recursively sometimes results in attempts to delete some > of them twice. Deleting only container results in a memory leak. A shape that is deleted will remove itself from the container it is in and as such the container that deletes a child shape in the destructor can avoid deleting it again. By noticing the child is removed and then setting the pointer to 0 so it will not get used later. -- Thomas Zander _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel