On Monday 6. September 2010 16.32.18 Cyrille Berger wrote: > So here is my suggestion: > > "Copyright can not be removed, without the author consent, since in the > case of incremental changes, each successive version is a derivative of > the previous one. There are cases when removing a copyright is desirable > (ie, in case of a need of changing a license, and one of the copyright > holder, either disagree, or is not reachable anymore), in such case, a > blackbox rewriting of the functions where the person we want to removed > have made changes is needed" > > Would something like that be acceptable ? Yes, that sounds acceptable. -- Thomas Zander _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel