List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems to run KOffice's Application
From:       Anderson Fonseca <cf.anderson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-29 3:35:55

Hi Johannes,

I've ran the command you sent to me and the problem has persisted.
I've researched for "update-mime-database
home/kde-devel/trunk/kde/share/mime" and found this link
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Set_up_KDE_4_for_development.

There explain about missing mimetypes and saw, I had to run "unset
XDG_DATA_DIRS" and after "kbuildsycoca4".

Now kivio and kword are working very well.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Anderson Fonseca