List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug 239725  - OOo specific URI not supported by kpresenter
From:       zander () kde ! org
Date:       2010-08-17 8:06:41

On Monday 16. August 2010 17.13.46 Matus Uzak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I analyzed Bug 239725.
>
> Problematic Code:
> -----------------
> <text:a xlink:href="#Slide 2">This is a hyperlink to the next
> slide</text:a>
>
> Problem Description:
> --------------------
> 1) The file attached to the bug report is not ODF compliant.
>
> 2) The value of the href attribute must be a URI reference.  The "#Slide
> 2" value is an unknown reference used probably
> internally by OOo (try to click on the navigator utility in ooimpress,
> "Slide 2" is an ooo_hyperlink).
>
> 3) Also the xlink:type attribute always has the value simple in ODF
> document instances.
>
> Proposed Solution:
> ------------------
> WONTFIX

I agree with your analysis, the odf makes no sense without the href actually
appearing in the document.

First of all; the analysis you wrote above should be registered on
bugs.kde.org too. Please paste it to the bug.

Second there should be an OOo bug for impress that reports this issue there.
OOo should be told they are generating invalid ODF. We'd expect the same from
them :)
And then we can link from our bugzilla to theirs.
which is here
http://www.openoffice.org/issues/enter_bug.cgi?component=Presentation

Then we can either add an ODF workaround (add the links on loading if it comes
from OOo) or we can close it. I'll leave that to Thorsten to decide.
--
Thomas Zander