List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Reintroducing Thomas Pfeiffer
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar () autistici ! org>
Date:       2010-08-15 20:19:00

> Hi,
>
> Welcome back Thomas. I hope that this time we manage to make a place for
> you in our community.

Thanks. I hope so, too.

> Last year, you suggested that we hold a meeting dedicated to usability,
> many of us felt it was too early. But personally, I think we are reaching
> a point where it would be a good idea. And it would be a good opportunity
> to discuss with Thomas how he wants to work with us, as I think face to
> face meeting would avoid the problems we had when Thomas first came to us.

I totally agree. I think having a meeting helps especially in the beginning.
That's also why I wanted to join the dev sprint in Essen, but sadly I couldn't
make it there from Berlin earlier so I couldn't meet anyone but Inge (though
that doesn't mean meeting Inge didn't help ;) ).

Regards,
Thomas