List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Reintroducing Thomas Pfeiffer
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2010-08-14 12:43:29

Hi everybody,

Some of you may remember Thomas Pfeiffer, also known as colomar on IRC.
Thomas is a usability expert, who offered to help us some time ago, and who
also offered some suggestions at that time.  Among other things, he worked
with the text tool and some parts of KPresenter if I remember correclty

For various reasons, the cooperation didn't last very long at that point, and
we parted ways.  I have kept in contact with him, and after the last sprint at
the Linux hotel, we met up while I was waiting for my late night train to
leave.  I introduced him to the main ideas behind the KOffice user interface
and he introduced me to some ideas that he had that could make it easier for
our users to work. Together we discussed what could be improved while still
keeping our foundation.

He has now asked me to reintroduce him to the community.  I am very happy to
do so and must admit that it is with great anticipation that I look forward to
work with him again.  Our discussions in Essen were very good, and I think
that we can make some real progress pretty soon.

Welcome Thomas!

	-Inge