On Thursday 12. August 2010 21.43.37 Cyrille Berger wrote: > On Monday 09 August 2010, Thomas Zander wrote: > > I note some people have added features in the feature plan[1], which > > rocks > > > > :) I want to remind people that the first releases for KWord focus on > > > > persona Susan, as described here; > > http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=KWord/EndUserReady/Personas > > and here > > http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/Principles/KDE4_Personas > > > > > > The new features should be useful for her, and if they are not I want to > > ask you to postpone working on them until we have an end-user-ready KWord > > for people to enjoy and for us to get more users and probably more > > developers at the same time :-) > > So, everyone that wants to help KWord and KOffice please focus on getting > > KWord awesome for Susan first and avoid spending a lot of time on > > features that wont help us get new users. I mean, everyone wants KWord > > to get used, right? :-) > > I can't see any features for kword, not even in history, I didn't say that there were :-) > care to elaborate on what you mean ? I meant what I said; please focus your efforts on Susans requirements, features that are not helping her will not be used for quite some time by real end- users. So they can wait. -- Thomas Zander _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel