List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: When is a shape loaded?
From:       zander () kde ! org
Date:       2010-08-09 13:00:59

On Monday 9. August 2010 10.48.00 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Monday 09 August 2010, Yue Liu wrote:
> > I haven't started creating useful odg
> > stencil files. I think we need some artists for help.
>
> Yes, at some point we should run a contest for stencil like the kpresenter
> template contest. But we can't, realistically, do that until kivio is ready
> to be shipped in koffice releases. So if by the time of KOffice 2.4. kivio
> is ready, it would be a good opportunity to organize that.

Agreed with Cyrille. This means that we can probably count on better content
when we get the code working better for more people to use.

So simple but usable stencils, or just a smaller set of good stencils would be
a great firsts step which allows people to get underway with Kivio already.

Maybe find some symbols from here; http://aminet.net/pix/eps
http://www.openclipart.org/downloads/nicu-0.1.tgz

Convert those and add points. That might be good enough for now :)
--
Thomas Zander