List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Revert in KWord
From:       zander () kde ! org
Date:       2010-08-11 8:22:47

On Wednesday 11. August 2010 09.11.34 Inge Wallin wrote:
> Ok, I'm not qualified to comment on the actual content of the
> patch.  However,  the fix (or revert if you prefer) is short (22 lines
> including all additions and removals) and is no way near the size of your
> original patch.

Inge; this topic was not meant as a discussion; the question and explanation
should have been obvious and there is no need to defend your actions.

I pointed out that reverting other peoples fixes without keeping the intent
behind those fixes is wrong and should never happen without communication.
I stand by that point and this should not end in a discussion that you turn
this in. So please just respect the request and be a team member.

--
Thomas Zander