Very cool stuff! > Yes, this is something I have been thinking about but have not actually > suggested because there are some tough issues with this. The measurement will > never be exact and the profiling will have to be run on exactly the same > machine each time. One idea is to do it like WebKit's SunSpider runner script (Perl): run each test 5 times (I know it may take a long time) and find out the 95% confidence interval. If it is beyond a certain threshold, e.g. > 5 %, then mark the test as "not confident enough". Thus, only comparing two confident outcomes will be more or less conclusive. -- Ariya Hidayat http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariyahidayat _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel