List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    FW: koffice/kword/part/frames
From:       Hanzes Matus <matus.hanzes () ixonos ! com>
Date:       2010-08-10 14:28:39

-----Original Message-----
From: Hanzes Matus
Sent: 10. augusta 2010 16:13
To: 'zander@kde.org'
Subject: RE: koffice/kword/part/frames

Sorry for not consulting you but it was needed now and I don't want to discuss it on \
review board for a week.

And you are right with tests, but I don't have unit tests in mind but tests of kword \
as a whole.

I think the comparison of page screen shots is needed.
I thing that every pixel is important and this will solve regression problems.

Once more I am sorry but you didn't discuss with me either.