List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    When is a shape loaded?
From:       Yue Liu <opuspace () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-09 5:44:09

I'm hacking on stencil support. Currently I use one KoStore per shape
to load stencils from odf files. Will all the shape be loaded at the
same time when Kivio starts or when you drag them to the canvas from
the shape selecter? I hope it's the latter, for loading too much
stencils at the same time seems to be slow, but the icons are defined
in ShapeFactory classes, the shape selecter will display them so I
guess the former situation happens in KOffice.