List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Front page layout for koffice.org
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-07-29 7:02:46

Hello,

On Tuesday 27 July 2010, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> thanks for working on that. I like the changes but find the icons in the
> second row a bit to small. They are hardly  recognizeable. How about
> making them a little bit bigger while also have a text flow like for the
> first row of icons?

It is worth to note that the page looks much better in Firefox than in
khtml/webkit, first because FireFox use a better algorithm to scale down
images, and second because it use the correct width for the life stream
column...
Today, I will try to find a way to make sure that khtml/webkit use the correct
size for the column.

I am also considering doing more work on the CSS and presentation, but it will
be in a while.

--
Cyrille Berger