List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KWord Okular Generator
From:       Sven Langkamp <sven.langkamp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-23 4:21:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

since my okular generator for presentations got a very positive response and
several wishes for an odt generator I'm now trying to create a KWord
generator.
I encountered some problems:

I tried to use the same code as the first generator, just replaced the
KoPADocument with a KWDocument. The document is reported to be loaded
correctly, but the page count that I get from the pagemanager is 1 instead
of the correct one.
Do I have to do something special that KWord load the document that way?

Another problem is that I need something similar to KoPAPageBase::thumbnail
that return a QPixmap with the content of the page. It looks like there is
no such thing in KWord. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks

Sven