On Thursday 15 July 2010 09:42:09 Jos van den Oever wrote: > On Wednesday, July 14, 2010 09:01:33 pm Carlos Licea wrote: > > Hello list, > > > > In our tireless quest against bugs I've been entrusted to solve bug > > 239476 BKO (from bugs.kde.org - BKO,) namely, > > "kpresenter:msoffice2003:Comments are not displayed in kpresenter." > > > > In MSOOXML such comments are represented as another file that is tied to > > the proper slide through a relationship. A comment is merely a textbox > > placed in the document with the comment as its content and some added > > metadata (mainly the author, date and id of the comment) that is hidden > > while on presentation mode (in the implementation MS2007 changes this a > > bit showing a small rectangle instead of the whole textbox, showing it > > only when clicked.) I feel that its main purpose is for the revision of a > > presentation while being created. A very simple concept. > > > > But I'm facing a problem: I haven't been able to find an exact semantic > > equivalent to this concept in ODF. The closest is presentation:notes > > which allows one to draw a "notes" page where we could place the notes > > as they exist on the PPTX file. However, it has some drawbacks, to name > > the most prominent: 1)the metadata would be lost unless we insert it on > > the form of text inside a textbox; 2)the concepts are not quite the > > same, notes are snips of text that explain or expand concepts, or even > > recommend further reading for the audience; and overall we are doing > > nothing more than replacing a specific concept (Comments) with a more > > general one (the creation of a Notes page,) hence losing some context. > > Comments in ODF presentations are added to slides in OpenOffice by using an > extension of the spec that puts an annotation after the presentation notes. > > > name="Default"> > > > > 2010-07-15T07:16:50 > Hello this is a comment. > > > > > Note the use of officeooo instead of office as a namespace prefix. > xmlns:officeooo="http://openoffice.org/2009/office" > The element seems to have an identical definition to > > > I will open an issue in the OpenDocument issue tracker to propose to allow > office:annotation in draw:page. Until then I propose to use > . > > http://tools.oasis- > open.org/issues/secure/QuickSearch.jspa?searchString=annotation > that gets my vote too. Thorsten _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel