List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/kotext/styles
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-07-14 18:46:03

I tried to read the review request. And to be honest, I didn't understand what
was the objection ? Is it just about the comment, or is there something else ?
(the commit message seems to indicate otherwise, but honestly the review board
discussion does not).

Also, reverting a patch without prior discussion is kind of rude, as is
committing before the end of the review. Or was there IRC discussions ?
--
Cyrille Berger