List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Google Online document Plugin for KOffice
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-07-05 17:46:12

On Monday 5. July 2010 09.51.59 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > I respectfully disagree that putting up a dedicated area for
> > not-yet-ready plugins is splitting the community. Its doing the
> > opposite, its pulling in the already split community back into one.
>
> I don't see how telling people to go away to a playpen because their code
> ise  not good enough is pulling people together.

I suggest then to not go for a "playpen" and not calling code "not good
enough". I fully agree that would be really denigrating and not very useful.
So lets not do that.  Luckly, if you read my mail, thats not what was
suggested. :-)

> We should be one team,
> not two.

If you believe it will fail, it will fail. If you believe it will work, it will
work.
As long as actively believe it will fail, they will keep on failing at it and
you get proven right.

--
Thomas Zander