List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Google Online document Plugin for KOffice
From:       "Dr. Robert Marmorstein" <robert () narnia ! homeunix ! com>
Date:       2010-06-28 12:21:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Mani,

When you have "upload" working, would you consider merging this with my
"Publish-To" plugin? (You can grab it from gitorious if you want to take a
look, but I need to push some changes so that it compiles with latest
koffice/KDE).

Right now the only option is "Publish to Calendar" (by way of Akonadi), but it
would be great to have a "Publish to Google Docs" button alongside it.  The
only changes necessary in your code would be trivial.  In fact, I can do the
merge myself, if you'd like, once you have "upload" implemented.

Thanks,

Robert