List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    RE: colored arrows; Re: koffice/libs/flake
From:       Korinek Pavol <pavol.korinek () ixonos ! com>
Date:       2010-06-17 8:49:19

Hello,

> a) saving a kword document in OOo and opening it in KWord suddenly
> makes it  blue.

This is based on which color is used as default color. OO uses cyan in older versions \
and some type of blue in new version. I can use cyan while I want it to work for \
testers, which are using old version. Default color can be simply changed, so I think \
it's not a big deal.

> b) the behavior we copy from OOo is in fact only half copied as this
> patch adds a color but OOo just uses it on screen.
> OOo does not save out the cyan but we do. So this breaks
> roundtripping (load +  save)

This is different in OO and Kword. We don't use any default values for colors and \
also for other behavior attributes like viewBox, etc. Than OO can view also missing \
attributes (it's more robust), but Kword can't. Than OO can missed to save some \
attributes, but Kword can't. I think when OO will be fixed, it will adds missing \
attributes too.

> c) the generator string should be an enum.

This can be simply changed. No problem. I'm going to do that.