List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Download & Installation KOffice 2.2.0
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-06-15 8:58:28

On Tuesday 15. June 2010 10.02.47 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Also, I volunteer for updating information I know. I propose that if
> there is no volunter for distro X, distro X won't be listed, and
> request for this info will be visible on the the page instead. As
> simple as that.

What about you create a page on userbase, click the 'watch' page and monitor
for anyone adding incorrect urls there. Which is easy as you get immediate
emails of any modifications.

This solves both the issue of finding people willing to edit (I don't think it
can be a one person thing long term, to be honest) as well as the location
being more in line with the design of userbase/techbase/koffice etc.

--
Thomas Zander