List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Love!
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-14 12:59:23

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Inge Wallin <inge@lysator.liu.se> wrote:
> On Monday, June 14, 2010 14:03:47 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:53 AM, Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann@zagge.de>
> wrote:

>> > Thanks for the nice words.Do you know where it crashed, or do you know
>> > how to reproduce the problem? If so it would be good to know so it can
>> > be fixed. Crashing is something that ideally should not happen.
>>
>> Hmmm, I know, sorry about that - I was in a hurry so dismissed the
>> crash dialog and continued working (which was easy due to a perfect
>> recovery, btw).
>>
>> So i don't have anything for yah, srry.
>>
>> I will put this in my blog, however, as inge asked. A dot story seems
>> like a bit too much :D
>
> Actually I asked for a slashdot article, not a dot one.  The dot doesn't take
> opinion pieces, but slashdot may very well take a controversial article about
> that "KOffice is on it's way in, look out openoffice!".
>
> I'd do it myself, but I'm a little too well known at slashdot as very partial.

Hmmm. We could do it, yes, as kpresenter is rather stable these days
and it's workflow is pretty decent. However, it still makes a few
things a bit hard and I think we should start doing a big push once
the next release is out - assuming that's on the way of becoming the
end-user focussed release?!?