List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Compile error in libkdchart
From:       Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-30 0:25:28

Hello,
as you may recall, KMyMoney copies the kdchart source from KOffice.

Since January, there is a compile error in the source we bring from
KOffice, and I wonder whether it compiles correctly there because of
something I'm not seeing.

The line in question is line 970 of KDChartLegend.cpp

 // MarkerAttributes are preferred.
        const QBrush markerBrush =
markerAttrs[dataset].markerColor().isValid() ?
                                   markerAttrs[dataset].markerColor()
: brush( dataset );

I had to change it to this to make it run:

 // MarkerAttributes are preferred.
        const QBrush markerBrush =
markerAttrs[dataset].markerColor().isValid() ?

QBrush(markerAttrs[dataset].markerColor()) : brush( dataset );

We use KDChart extensively and we have found no problem with this change.

Is this something that went unnoticed or is there a workaround for
this that I missed?

Thanks!

Regards,
Alvaro