List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with drawing order in kword
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-05-26 11:54:47

On Wednesday 26. May 2010 13.32.15 C. Boemann wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 May 2010 13:24:00 Thomas Zander wrote:

> > > Well the scenario of anchored shape on top of the text is covered by
> > > odf, and I have a document showing just that, so it's possible
> >
> > Details please.
>
> do you want the document or some description?

Some explanation of how you came to the conclusion that you can have an
anchored shape on top of text. (haven't seen it yet)

> anyway a shape can be anchored to page, paragraph or char. Meaning it's
> always placed relative to that anchor position.

anchored to page is not an anchored frame in the kword sense so if thats what
you are thinking about then those are not an issue as they are top-level
frames and not affected by the z-order of children of the text shape.

> wrapping (or not) is a property beyond that
> if the shape is in front of or behind text is another property.

What properties are those?

Please give a combination of those properties where the usecase which you
think needs to be implemented is actually hit.
As I think its not possible and you clearly think it is, what about using an
actual example using odf terminology.

--
Thomas Zander