List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice 2.3 release schedule
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-05-17 12:28:12

Hello,

There have been discussion about a 4 months schedule for 2.3, but it was in
case of a migration to git before 2.2. Since this has not happened, I would
like to suggest that we stay on a 6 months schedule.

On a side note, I am not optimistic that the git hosting problem will be
solved any time soon, it is then very likely that we would have to keep our
current work flow and schedules for a while.

--
Cyrille Berger