List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kivio] What would be a good practice to implement configurable
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-05-12 12:54:37

On Wednesday 12. May 2010 14.35.56 Yue Liu wrote:
> Alright. I started a new one because...I see the code of shape
> selector complicated and don't know what is it about.
> I'll end my docker and learn the code of shape selector, it's not a
> good idea to re-invent the wheel:-)

What it is about is described in this page
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=ShapeSelector

Various basic features are present already and a little bit functional.
The layout, the user interface and the concepts used are very much open to
experimentation. Just add stuff you think is useful and we'll have to fine tune
the user interface when the functionality becomes more mature.
--
Thomas Zander