List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Kivio i18n issue
From:       Yue Liu <opuspace () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-12 10:26:01

My mistake, I say similar to sml just means "it's xml formatted" :)

So how should I solve i18n problems? The names and tooltips should be
able to present in various languages. I can use some elements with
locale identity like name[zh_CN], toolTips[zh_CN] and load different
element according to the system locale, but is it the proper way to
do? Does the translations should be corporated in any po files or just
let the l10n contributors translate those xml files?