List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kivio] What would be a good practice to implement configurable
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-05-12 6:33:32

I have a hard time finding out what your question means, how did you conclude
that you have different shapes?

Did you write a test app that fails?

to give a direct but probably confusing answer; xml is recursive so the method
you found *can* be used multiple times by one file, but it doesn't have to be.

--
Thomas Zander