List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Questions about message strings
From:       "Frank Weng \(a.k.a. Franklin\)" <franklin () goodhorse ! idv ! tw>
Date:       2010-04-27 5:40:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi list,

I'm now working on the translation of koffice.

In kspread.po, there is a message,

"MULTIPLE.OPERATIONS executes the formula expression pointed to by
FormulaCell and all formula expressions it depends on while replacing all
references to RowCell with references to RowReplacement respectively all
references to ColumnCell with references to ColumnReplacement. The function
may be used to easily create tables of expressions that depend on two input
parameters."

Gosh, the first sentence contains 35 words!  I spent quite a long time but
could not really get what it means.  Could anyone please rewrite it with an
easier-to-understand way?

In krita.po,

1-All Color for good colors choice
1-brown-pastel
1-classic-kit
1-ice-party
1-iced-dark-scene

A-18 Round eroded anim
A - 19 Eroded round 2

What on earth do these messages mean? It looks like colors, but seems not.  No
any useful hints in the comments.  Could anyone please explain what these
messages mean?

Thanks,
Franklin