On Monday 26 April 2010 18:42:58 Thomas Zander wrote: > As you know the main branch has been opened up for new features now and > thus any commits that are reviewed can be cherry-picked to the koffice > trunk. Hello, after discussion with boud I merged Krita related commits with svnmerge.py tool. I just wanted to say few nice words about it: * I hate svn, merging is pain. If we move to git, I promise I will turn off Island vulcano. * The commits touches a lot of files, but only the properties are changed so don't be scared, I did not commited any hidden change or something. _M means property change. * I don't want to merge svn branches in the future, I will rather make private git branch and publish it somehow so that others can track my work. Then cherry-pick stuff to trunk. Have a nice day Lukáš Tvrdý _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel