List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice 2.2 has been branched, trunk is open for commit
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-04-23 17:41:53

Until the final release, branch/2.2 is in freeze, meaning that commit need
reviews. It is always nice that bug fixes in trunk get backported to 2.2, if
you don't have a checkout (which would be a nice idea ;p) you can always send
me the patch (or find someone else who has a branch) to do the commit.

Not sure how to proceed with the koffice-ko branch, what needs to be reviewed
should probably go to reviewboard as usual. What has already been reviewed can
be commited, but how to proceed, should we apply a patch and then commit, or
use svnmerge ?

--
Cyrille Berger